Tuesday, November 7th, 2017
We are exhibiting at the AoC Annual Conference & Exhibition next week.
The Exhibition is over the 14 - 15 November 2017, The ICC Birmingham.
We are on Stand 50 where you can discover the benefits of a cashless college campus.
Our systems Will Dramatically Reduce or Even Eliminate Cash Handling on Campus.
• Delivers Faster Service, Reduced Queueing and Happy Customers
• Unique On-line Registration and Top-up Service for Students & Parents
• Discreetly Manages Meal Plans, Bursaries & Free Meals
• Works Offline If Connections Fail
• Installed and Supported Throughout The UK
• Extends to Vending, Printing, Copying and More
Fidelity supports a cascading transaction engine that can be fully configured to manage grants and allowances offered by your institution. Choose the funds to use first in any transaction, and let Fidelity cascade any overspend into the other available vouchers. The spend from each allowance or voucher is tracked, and a full breakdown is made available in the default transaction reports.
Eric and Sam would be delighted to see you on STAND 50 and explain how our solution can help you and your college.